It is very important that before you confirm the printing of your order, to double check and make sure that all your information is correct. I made a bit of a check list, from past experiences, to help you out.
1. Measure and re-measure your window dimensions.
Just as any good carpenter would tell you, better to measure twice but cut only once. Not sure about the measurement, then best to add a little more and cut off what you don’t need.
2. Confirm that the colors are what you want.
I do my best to match to the colors that you request, but it is your final say that counts. If you are matching to something special, it would be best to send me a color sample to match too.
3. Make sure you are ordering the correct material for your project.
Example: Don’t order clear film if you want privacy. Clear material IS see through and will allow for very little privacy.
4. If you have text in the graphic, do you want to read it from the outside?
If the answer is yes, then I need to know, otherwise the order will be sent to be read from the inside.
5. Make sure that your shipping address and billing information is correct.
If you use a P.O. box for your mail that is your billing address. The physical address where the package will be delivered is your ship to address. If the information I have isn’t correct it Will delay your order.
6. When ordering clear films, please keep in mind that since the material is completely clear the colors you choose need to be considered. Using white or very light colors will give you a transparent view. Example: a white bird will be transparent. A gray bird the color will be seen.
7. When does your order need to be received?
If your order needs to be received by a certain date, please let me know. I can make accommodations. If this is a rush order there may be an additional fee charged by the printer so please try to allow for sufficient time. The fee will be about 50% of the purchase price. Please check with me for confirmation of fee. Most orders will be shipped 5-10 days after confirmation to print.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Toll Free 866-238-9166